April 14, 2008

I'm back from Florida

And below are some of the pictures. They did not come out very well, they were from my camera phone and then emailed directly to the blog – which I think is very cool! So, we had such a successful weekend all around, here are the highlights;

Lee and I had a really good time together – a great “couples” weekend

The boys had a really good time without us – both had sleepovers with good friends and then had fun with Cheri

Jules was beautiful and really really feeling good – it was great to see her!

Seeing all my cousins, many that I haven’t seen in many many years, it was nice to catch up and I really like them,

Hanging out with the sibs – Susie and John and Rae – was terrific

I will add some details later, but here it is April 14 and I still have some filings to do!

No comments: