June 23, 2008

It's been a long time

I had gotten so used to blogging nearly every day that I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic – I had forgotten about my beloved Teddy’s house blog! It seems that the end of school was so dramatic for us at Teddy’s house, with recitals and graduations and school plays and baseball baseball baseball that I had forgotten to keep my on-line thoughts updated. Well, I’m back. I am sure you are wondering what brought me back – it’s all bc of Grandma. Thanks G’ma! The boys are spending 2 nights and 2+ days with G’ma and G’pa.

What a treat for everyone – but mostly for me.

I won’t tell G’ma that Josh discovered the phone in the guest room and has been calling me every few hours to tell me that he is homesick but does not want to come home. I can completely agree with him! I miss him, but I do not want him to come home!
Normally Lee and I would be off to a hotel in Boston or a B&B in Vermont, however this weekend we find ourselves with no dog sitter and no gas money and the desire to hang out at our own house. We did a lot of bike riding and some running and napping and movie watching and out to dinner and trips to the bookstore. So it was a real weekend of doing what we wanted. And now I am ready to see my kids J

No comments: