September 12, 2008

Dog fight

I have been having fun with my new camera. I upgraded from the classic point and shoot to a more professional digital slr.
I sat outside on the front steps the other day trying out the settings and the different light values. The dogs followed me out (of course) and after realizing that we were not going for a walk started fooling around... Lexi constantly surveys our yard. However, she has a memory of the electric fence and the zap collar so she rarely chases any of the wildlife in the woods across the street. Generally, Gypsy will stay with her and not wander away,


Lexi is such a good looking dog,





Here is Lexi, starting the fight....




and the chase begins.. I am so happy with the clarity of the shot and the focus on Lexi,







more of Lexi beating up on the puppy. They really are happy when they are biting eachother.








Gypsy trying to get back a little. She is no match for Lexi.






No comments: