October 27, 2007

2.5 Not my best day

I was completely out of sorts today, Lee is out of town and so I did not sleep great and I am trying to figure out the kids and how I am going to get to Denver. Anyway, I snuck into the house - the puppy hears the garage door go up and starts crying - and changed into my shorts and sneakers in the garage and grabbed Lexi to do a quick Cedar St and back before the bus got home... well, I had bad shorts on so my cell phone was not secure and kept falling out of my pants and the dog was still sleepy I think because she was not keeping up with me and it was very windy and my hair kept getting in my face (I really need a headband).. anyway, we did make it to Cedar St, but it was slow and I had to walk a little and the dog kept stopping. I think I just have to remember that every run is not going to be great. After Sunday I was hoping for some real "runners high" oh well, I will try again tomorrow!

No comments: