October 15, 2007

Run Run Run

Can you believe that picture?? I ran 6.2 miles.... I only started running six weeks ago and look what I accomplished! It is truly hard to believe. Thanks to WW and C25K, WOW! Also, there is still alot of that exercise obsession in me.The day was so much fun. L's brother and family and mom all came for the weekend which really added a lot of stress in the house and made the race a little different than my expectations, but thank fully it turned out fine and everyone was happy.It was fun to run with M - she is just my fabulous sister and I loved her energy for doing this with me. Even S was fun, she has been so hard to get to know, but I think that the training and the running 6 miles with her was great for both of us.M is ready to pick another race... I need a day of rest

No comments: