October 25, 2007

Making so many decisions

It seems that I spend a lot of energy trying to work out my schedule, hour by hour what I am going to do in a day. Often I do not do the important things. I still have that tax return that I have been hauling around in my bag for weeks and I just can't seem to get to it.I have no kids after school, but have to get them at 430 and then immeditaly switch it up to high gear and get them dressed and all to practice and I have to help coach. It will be crazy for an hour and I need to be organized. Also, the exercise demon has taken over again and I am starting to obess about the miles and what to do and when to do it. I have to work today, and be at the office for most of the day. I have my swim stuff so I could go do my Friday afternoon laps, I have my running stuff so I could go and treadmill at lunch, or I could go home and run with Lexi.. also that new puppy could use a walk...

No comments: