November 6, 2008

14 Days

since I have had chocolate... wow, I didn't think that I was going to make it more than a few days. That is not to say that I haven't been eating plenty of junk. Halloween was a junk food train wreck, I think I ate about 100 sweet tarts and then some twizzlers,







Teddy won the "guess how many candy corn" contest and so I have been eating those (457 was the winning guess - Can you believe Teddy won a math contest???)



I am going to keep up the no chocolate rule until it seems like I am eating so much other junk, tricking myself into thinking I am better off.

I need to hide the Halloween candy. Last year I put it all in bags in the downstairs freezer, until Josh discovered it and I was finding candy bar wrappers in his pockets. This year there is a frozen pizza box in the freezer, and I will hide the bags of candy inside the frozen pizza box, thereby tricking Josh.. and maybe me into thinking that all that heavenly candy is gone.

48 days until chocolate covered waffles on Christmas day, really not so long.

No comments: