November 18, 2008

I plugged my camera into the computer this morning, ready to download the pictures from the weekend... hmmm. 126 pictures? So, here is a brief look at what was on my camera this morning,










*Note - this is my new, expensive camera (chris - I still love it!)


So, not to go on too much about my childhood vs. their childhood, our kids have it soo different.


My boys will have no idea about so many things.. record player, typewriter, non-cordless phone(except I think they still have a few at school), and film cameras.

They can pick up a camera and take 126 pictures and no one cares (I care a little that it was my new camera).


Gone are the days when you have to develop all your film to see if you got any good pictures at your kids' first birthday - and if you didn't too bad,.


My kids can take a picture, edit it Photoshop, put it to music and upload it to Youtube, in about 10 minutes...


No comments: