November 7, 2008

TGIF

What is it about Friday that makes me nicer to my kids and willing to make pancakes?
The morning routine is absolutely the same, the bus still won't wait for you if you are late, lunch money, homework, gym clothes and off to work. Except there are pancakes and syrup for breakfast and a much more relaxed momma. What ever it is that needs doing I don't have to stress about it on Friday because I still have Saturday to get it done!
Saturday doesn't even mean that I am any less busy or stressful, it is just a better busy, busy going to soccer and football games and not doing homework (in case you can't tell I hate homework more than the boys).
Friday's mean pizza for dinner and the babysitter will be here at 6:30 and I'm going out! Sometimes it means cereal for dinner and we're all in our pj's by 6:30 and watching a movie....


yummy!

No comments: