November 17, 2008

Mom, what was so great about the '80's?


I really laugh when Teddy asks me this.

Whitney Houston and REO
my permed hair and Lee's mustache
Micheal Jackson, Micheal Knight, Magnum PI
Van Halen, Rod Stewart and Battlestar Galactica
Dukes of Hazard, Baywatch, 21 Jump Street


I could just go on and on about how great the 80's were and no other decade can even come close to having so much talent - Did I mention 21 Jump Street?

Perhaps the memories have more to do with turning 21 in 1987 and the 80's were truly the decade of my youth.

oops, I can't move on without mentioning Dirty Dancing

I need to just stop this post right now, because the more I surf the internet the more I realize that the 80's were also pretty bad,

Boy George - what is he all about?

So, I will just leave you with some good 80's memories.




my heart swoons....


No comments: