March 1, 2008

The dreaded winter cold

I am definitely getting the winter cold. I did get up and do a little workout video and some weights in front of the tv. I am still worried about J and I am trying so hard not to say anything critical. He can get put down by everyone else. So from me is going to be only encouragement, which doesn’t mean that I still can’t get mad at him.

S and I have officially started our marathon count down. She has the training schedule and seems pretty adamant about following it, I am not sure how this will fit in to both of our busy schedules. I think we both really look forward to running together and I am sure I would not have come this far without her.

Today we were supposed to run 3 miles and we ended up doing the entire Cedar Street loop which is closer to 4 miles. As always, really slow but it feels soo good when I am done!

No comments: