March 19, 2008

No snow No!

Was that me that was just yesterday rejoicing at the glorious weather? The sunny day that will soon give way to the lush green spring? UGH I woke up this morning to snow!! I do not like snow and I especially do not like snow in March when I have put away the boots and the boys are already asking if they can wear shorts to school. I am very very glad that I can have a DOR today. Although S is going to try and do some speed work, the training plan calls for 5x400, I am taking the day off to rest after my very aggressive Sunday run and then my two runs yesterday.

I mixed up my food yesterday because I was trying not to eat a salad for lunch and then go for a run a few hours later. So instead I had a ½ pb sandwich and then I was so starving on my ride over to S’s that I ate a yogurt in the car. I can’t tell if my run was any better. I was definitely hungry and tried not to go home and completely pig out. I really missed my usuall salad full of chick peas and sunflower seeds. I am so enjoying my salad today.

No comments: