October 22, 2008

Makin' Pie







Our usual morning routine took a turn for the better today, Josh was up and outa' bed early so that he could make pie!



Last year Teddy and Josh won the school pie making contest with a chocolate graham cracker crust filled with vanilla pudding and sliced bananas.



This year (at the last minute) Josh decided to compete alone and will be making 7 am pie. The pie will consist of a regular graham cracker crust filled with devils food chocolate pudding and topped with bananas!



Any kinda' cooking that the boys want to do that I don't have to help with, even if it is making instant pudding - then I am all for.


I dream that someday my children and my husband do all the cooking...




I will post the final pie later today. The pie needs to sit in the fridge all day and the bananas will go on at the end,

No comments: