October 6, 2008

This is not an online photo album, but for a few days I have been quite nostalgic for a time when the boys were young and cute.

Please do not confuse this with a desire to go back to a time of toddler-hood.

I love having older children and I love the more active life that we currently have. For example, we went on our annual pilgrimage to the Topsfield Fair yesterday. (we don't really make it every year, but annual sounds better).

This is what we did,




(ok , I lie - I didn't do this, but Josh did it twice)

(bad picture from the camera phone, but the ride is called FREAK OUT - yikes)

Instead of this,

Lee and Teddy did this;

instead of this;



and we all left happy and not crying and kicking the stroller - how 'bout that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a faithful reader. I enjoy your blob very much!!! I can relate to most of the entries!!
-Christine

Anonymous said...

That last comment should have said BLOG...not BLOB!!!!

Anonymous said...

Christine,
I am so glad to hear from you and glad that you enjoy reading the blog - I have a lot of fun doing this! C

joyfulinthehood said...

I think it is hilarious that you called it a blob!!!! Susie